Spool’s Out Radio V:
1. Reverb City by Lasers from Atlantis — released by Extreme Ultimate
2. Battery Pack by Antony Milton — released by End of the Alphabet
3. Photon Smasher by Mischancerie — released by End of the Alphabet
4. [Unknown Title] by Racha Ensemble (from Oni, Georgia) — released by Winebox Press
5. A 478 by Kara-Lis Coverdale — released by Constellation Tatsu
6. I’m Planning for Doomsday by Vanishing — released by Tesla Tapes
7. ISO 6346 by Maersk — released by Sacred Tapes
8. Easy Opium by Ben von Wildenhaus — released by Psychick Mule
9. Malgastando Pubis by Rastrejo — released by Fort Evil Fruit
10. Nothing Ever by SSSS — released by Haunter Records
11. Flourescent by AL-90 — released by Reckno
12. Necro Thrumm by Fairhorns — released by Kindarad
Episode five of Spool’s Out Radio on Resonance 104.4fm was again pre-recorded as the United Kingdom shut down for yet another bank holiday. Coming soon… LIVE SESSIONS FROM MUSICIANS!
Tweet me @tristan_bath or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know your thoughts. TANX!
Also – set aside a moment to take in the sheer beauty that is the Kazbek box set built by Winebox Press…