Spool’s Out Radio Acht, Songs Used:
1. Crossing the Valley of the Cosmic Death Demons by Suzuki Junzo — released by Was ist Das?
2. Side B (excerpt) by Beat Detectives — released by Where to Now?
3. Cotton by Dolores Boys — to be released by Psychic Mule
4. Woodcut by Sealadder — released by Power Moves Label
5. Rotting Apricot by Missing Organs — released by Power Moves Label
6. Isotopic Vestiges by Wally Shoup Sax Trio + One — released by Astral Spirits
7. Afshari by Naghma Haye Mehli — released by Pirate Modernity
8. Music for Sarah, Movement 1 by Tim Munro — released by Parlour Tapes+
9. Ash Drip by Kinlaw — released by videogamemusic
10. Portrait 6 by Beachers — released by Illuminated Paths
11. Songs of Forgiveness (side B extract) by Jefre Cantu-Ledesma — released by BARO
The 8th Episode of Spool’s Out Radio was pre-recorded, then broadcast on Resonance 104.4fm as the station was closed for RESOFIT! Support the station how ever you can… info here.
Be sure to check out the PODCAST version of this show too…. visible in your iTunes store/podcast app/just search for it ffs.
This week’s bit of packaging porn is the simple, colourful, earthy and beautiful artwork for Jefre Cantu-Ledesma’s Songs of Forgiveness, which made up the bed music throughout the album. Just look at it. Mmmm 🙂 🙂