This week we talk to music journalist Joseph Burnett about Folklore Tapes, a record label / research project aiming to rekindle interest in the treasure trove of traditional British culture by “finding new forms for its expression”. He recently wrote an excellent primer on the project over here at The Quietus.
- Ian Humberstone – Song for Mariann Voaden
- Ian Humberstone – Tales of Black Shuck
- David Chatton Barker & Ian Humberstone – The Petrified Wedding
- Sam Mcloughlin – Crazywell Pool
- Anworth Kirk – Jay’s Grave Pt. I
- Paper Dollhouse – Ritual in Devon Folklore