A Giant Fern is a Leeds tape label formerly based out of Portugal, and run by visual artist Carlos Costa. Started back in 2010, the label’s made it’s name with a far-reaching set of styles on its roster, and some truly killer design work.
Carlos has put together an introduction mix for the label, featuring a host of stuff from recent, brand new, and upcoming releases, including Dusted Lux, Opaline, and (my very own project – purely coincidentally, honest) Missing Organs.
email // email@example.com
tweet // @Tristan_Bath
A Giant Fern‘s Mix
- Opaline – Continuum Island (from the upcoming split with Cold Clouds)
- Le Fonte Son – Nofayette (from Study Nº1)
- Problems That Fix Themselves – Clogsvert (from The Mold Will Die
- Dusted Lux – Blue Filtered Night (from Peace Gets Ignored)
- Urthsla – Dream Catalogue (from the upcoming Mal Auf Mal)
- Ross Chait – New Red Rider (from the upcoming Rocking and Rollin’ )
- Specimens – Location III (Great War Island) (from the upcoming split with JC)
- Missing Organs – Second Interview (from Weakness Is A Great Thing)
- Spread Function – Mirrored Places (Kikimora Tapes)